Product features and benefits
- Fixed interest rate
- Transfers in of previous years’ ISA subscriptions permitted
- Minimum investment £500/maximum investment £15,000 - where investing your 2014/15 ISA allowance
- Additional deposits permitted while the ISA remains on sale
- No withdrawals permitted prior to Maturity, 2 years from the date you open your ISA
- Interest is calculated daily and paid annually on the anniversary of your ISA opening
- Early closure or transfer to another approved ISA provider subject to loss of 180 days’ interest
- Limited availability
|Summary Box - Key Product Information for our Savings Account(s)
||2 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 130
|Interest rates (AER)
||1.70% Tax-free^ p.a./ AER† fixed, after 2 years transfers to our Variable Rate Cash ISA currently paying 0.60% Tax-free^ p.a./ AER†.
|Conditions for bonus payments
||No withdrawals permitted prior to Maturity. Early closure or transfer to another ISA provider subject to 180 days’ loss of interest
||Open and operate in branch, agency, online or by post.
^Tax-free means the interest you earn is exempt from UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may change in future.
†AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year. As every advertisement for a savings product which quotes an interest rate will contain an AER, you will be able to compare more easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.