- How to register
Here’s what you can do online with Your Account
- View all your savings and mortgage accounts
- Access Your Account 24 hours a day
- View all your balances and current interest rates
- Contact us via secure message 24 hours a day
- Book branch appointments online
- Print your tax certificates whenever you need them
You can register for this online service whether you’ve opened your Principality account by post, in a branch or in an agency, letting you check on your accounts, whenever you want, wherever you are. Of course, you can continue to operate your Principality accounts as normal, whether that’s by post, over the phone or by popping into your local branch. We’re always pleased to see you!
Online security is our number one priority
There are so many benefits in using the internet. It can be quick, convenient and even fun but, as with most things in life, it’s not without its dangers.
You probably already know a lot about staying safe online but it does no harm to remind ourselves of the steps we should be taking to protect ourselves.
Online security is something that no-one should take for granted. We don’t – it’s our number one priority. And while no-one should lose sleep over it, staying safe online is something that does need some thought.
Follow our simple seven-step guide to staying safe online.
3 Simple Steps to registering for Your Account securely
Enter your personal details and choose a password to set up Your Account. This will take about 10 minutes.
Activation & Security
We will send you a security activation code in the post within 5 working days. Simply follow the instructions…
Access Your Account
Congratulations! You will now have access to all your Principality mortgage and savings accounts online.
Next steps ...
- You will need your Principality mortgage or savings account number. You can find this on your mortgage statement, your savings passbook or certificate and any letter we’ve sent you about your account.
- The registration for Your Account will take up to 10 minutes.