10 January 2018
Principality Building Society to donate to charity every time Wales win or draw
Principality Building Society has pledged to donate £10,000 to charity every time Wales win or draw during the upcoming Six Nations championship.
Donations will be split across all three of Principality’s charity groups, Cancer Research Wales, homeless group Llamau and School of Hard Knocks.
The pledge comes as Wales’ largest building society launches its Home Advantage Bond. This one year, fixed rate bond may be suitable for customers who are happy to tie their savings up for a fixed period and would like to know exactly how much interest they can earn.
Julie-Ann Haines, Chief Customer Officer, said: “Supporting our local communities and helping them prosper is a key part of what we do as a mutual building society. Our colleagues have yet again put in considerable effort to raise cash for our three chosen charity partners. We know how much our Members love their rugby and the national team, so we hope we can combine some Wales victories in the Six Nations with donations to our charities.”
Customers who take out the Home Advantage Bond between Monday 8th January and Friday 2nd February (inclusive) will also have the chance to win tickets to watch Wales play in Principality Stadium in February and March.
Principality have got 10 pairs of tickets to give away to each of the following games:
- Wales Vs Scotland on Saturday 3rd February, kick off at 14.15
- Wales Vs Italy on Sunday 11th March, kick off at 15.00
- Wales Vs France on Saturday 17th March, kick off at 17.00
Home Advantage Bond (1.4% *gross per annum, † AER fixed)
- Minimum balance £500
- Maximum balance is £2,000,000
- Interest paid at Maturity on the 12 month anniversary of account opening
- Closure or withdrawals are not permitted
- Available in branch and online
- Limited availability. Product will be withdrawn from sale on or before 2 February 2018
- One single deposit permitted only.
Principality. Where home matters.