11 December 2015
Giving Our Time in 2015
This year we've given our time to our local communities: promoting health and wellbeing, providing financial education and helping community groups, schools and sports teams. Here are just a few of the things we've been up to.
Please feel free to share or use this infographic on social media but remember to link back to us.
Click here for a text alternative to this infographic.
The best gifts can’t be bought so we’ve been giving our time in 2015
- Over £30,000 invested into local communities through our local sponsorship programme and sports kit of the month campaign.
- Over 100 community groups getting help from their local branches.
- 114 local sponsorships.
- 12 new sports teams have had new kits.
- 16 amazing community events.
- 16 musical projects.
- 47 community sports club initiatives.
Charity of the Year:
- We’ve raised over £70,000 for our Charity of the Year, Mind Cymru.
- We’ve become a Time to Change Wales pledge organisation helping tackle mental health stigma.
- Trained several staff as mental health first-aiders.
- We’ve been helping Llanishen High School for over 3 years and have just extended the partnership for another 3 years.
- We have just started another partnership with Tonypandy Community College.
- Run a Dragons’ Den enterprise event.
- Provided an outdoor gym.
- Taken part in financial education workshops.
- 1,125 hours of staff time has been given to help local communities including:
- Helping out during Give and Gain Day 2015.
- Taking part in financial education sessions.
- Attending careers events.
- Supporting Mind Cymru shops.
We were proud winners of Welsh Government Responsible Large Business of the Year at BITC Cymru Awards 2015.