11am, 28 April 2017 Principality AGM
Join us at our Annual General Meeting
Join us at our AGM in Cardiff or vote online and make your voice heard.
As a mutual building society, we're owned by our Members, which is why each year we ask our Members to take part in our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and vote on key decisions for the Society, such as who makes up our Board of Directors. As a Member owned organisation, its important to us that as many of our Members as possible take the opportunity to vote. If you are eligible to vote you'll receive an AGM pack by post or email from week commencing 20 March 2017. Your pack will give you all the details you need to use your vote, including attending the meeting, voting by post or online.
5 reasons to vote...
- You could win £1,000 in high street vouchers or a family ticket and overnight accommodation to see a concert at Principality Stadium. *
- You are a part owner of the Society, whether you've got £100 or £100,000 in a savings account or have a mortgage.
- Your vote tells us whether we're taking the Society in the right direction.
- We are answerable to you, our Members; unlike a bank we don't have shareholders.
- We'll donate £1 for every vote received to our charities - capped at £20,000.
* Only applicable to voting members. If you are eligible to vote, you’ll receive an AGM pack by post or email from 20/03/17 which contains the terms and conditions of the prize draw.
About the AGM
Dolenni i'n cwsmeriaid presennol
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £8 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Lle mae cartref yn bwysig.