If convenience and flexibility are important to you, and you are comfortable using a computer, our e-Saver account may be right for you.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Gros* y fl.||AER†|
|Amrywiol||£1 - £1,000,000||0.90%||0.90%|
- Open online
- Save from £1 to £1 million
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually into your account
- Transfer money to your linked account whenever you need it
- Unlimited withdrawals and closure permitted
- Summary box
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Account name||e-Saver Issue 16|
|What is the interest rate?||0.90% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Variable)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 1 January every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,009 (based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||Yes, you do not have to give notice to make a withdrawal or close your account.|
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Telerau ac Amodau cyfrif e-gynilo rhif 16
Gan y byddwch yn rhwym i Delerau Cyfrif y cyfrif, mae'n rhaid i chi eu darllen. Os nad ydych yn deall unrhyw un o'r telerau ac amodau cysylltwch â ni i gael rhagor o wybodaeth.
Rydym yn argymell eich bod yn argraffu ac yn cadw copi o'r telerau ac amodau hyn ar gyfer eich cofnodion.
Darllenwch y canlynol hefyd:
* Gros yw’r gyfradd llog sy’n daladwy yn ôl y contract cyn tynnu treth incwm yn unol â’r gyfradd a ddynodir gan y gyfraith.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £9 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS