Bond Cyfradd Sefydlog 5 Mlynedd
Our 5 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and can leave your investment untouched for 5 years.
|Balans||Gros* y fl.||AER†|
|Llog blynyddol||£500 - £2,000,000||1.20%||1.20%|
|Llog misol||£500 - £2,000,000||1.19%||1.20%|
- Save online, in branch or by post
- Save from £500 to £2 million
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted while the bond remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 5 year term
- Closure not permitted prior to maturity
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Account name||5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 289|
|What is the interest rate?||
Fixed annual interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your bond opening, or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your bond is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 5 years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 60 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,061.46 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your bond and that no further deposits were made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Telerau ac Amodau'r Bond
Gan y byddwch yn rhwym i Delerau Cyfrif y Bond, mae'n rhaid i chi eu darllen. Os nad ydych yn deall unrhyw un o'r telerau ac amodau cysylltwch â ni i gael mwy o wybodaeth.
Rydym yn argymell eich bod yn argraffu ac yn cadw copi o'r telerau ac amodau hyn ar gyfer eich cofnodion.
Darllenwch y canlynol hefyd:
* Gros yw’r gyfradd llog sy’n daladwy yn ôl y contract cyn tynnu treth incwm yn unol â’r gyfradd a ddynodir gan y gyfraith.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £8 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.