Cyfrif Cynilo Addewid
An account for whatever you’re promising to save for. The Promise Saver gives you an annual rate for your savings as well as promising you a bonus if you don’t make more than two withdrawals a year.
Heb fonws amodol
|Balans||Gros* y fl.||AER†|
|Llog blynyddol||£500 - £2,000,000||0.40%||0.40%|
|Llog misol||£500 - £2,000,000||0.40%||0.40%|
Gyda bonws amodol
|Balans||Gros* y fl.||AER†|
|Llog blynyddol||£500 - £2,000,000||0.90%||0.90%|
|Llog misol||£500 - £2,000,000||0.90%||0.90%|
- Open in branch
- Save from £500 to £2 million
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- Enjoy a bonus every year if you don't make more than 2 withdrawals per calendar year
- Withdraw your money at 30 days notice or immediately with a loss of 30 days gross* interest
- Closure permitted (and counted as a withdrawal)
- Summary box
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Account name||Promise Saver Issue 10|
|What is the interest rate?||
Variable interest rate without bonus
Variable interest rate with bonus
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 1 January every year or monthly on the first business day of each calendar month, depending on what you choose. The bonus is paid annually on the 1 January.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to page 13 and 14 of the Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||Based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Telerau ac Amodau Cyfrif Cynilo Addewid Rhif 10
Gan y byddwch yn rhwym i Delerau y Cyfrif ISA, mae'n rhaid i chi eu darllen. Os nad ydych yn deall unrhyw un o'r telerau ac amodau cysylltwch â ni i gael mwy o wybodaeth.
Rydym yn argymell eich bod yn argraffu ac yn cadw copi o'r telerau ac amodau hyn ar gyfer eich cofnodion. Darllenwch y canlynol hefyd:
- Gwybodaeth sylfaenol ynglŷn ag amddiffyn eich adneuon cymwys
- Canllaw Gwirio Electronig
- Tariff Costau
* Gros yw’r gyfradd llog sy’n daladwy yn ôl y contract cyn tynnu treth incwm yn unol â’r gyfradd a ddynodir gan y gyfraith.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £8 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.