Bond Cynilo Rheolaidd Dylan
A 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond is a great way to encourage a child to save. It can also be used to build savings on their behalf. It may be right for them if they have a regular amount to invest each month that can be left untouched for three years.
|Cyfraddau llog||Gros* y fl.||AER†|
- Save in branch, agency or by post
- Save up to £150 a month for three years
- Minimum initial investment £10
- Interest is calculated on the daily balance and paid annually
- Multiple deposits are permitted up to the monthly maximum
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 3 year term
- Early closure permitted if the child needs access
- The maximum age for opening this Bond is 17 years
- Limited availability
- Accounts can be opened on a signatory or trustee basis, for more information click here
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a Chanllawiau
|Account Name||Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 7|
|What is the interest rate?||3.00% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Fixed)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your bond opening.
|Can Principality Building Society change the interest rates?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 3 years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,800 deposit?||£1,829.25 (based on 12 monthly deposits of £150 made on the 1st of each month and the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 3 Year Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 7 Terms & Conditions
As the child, signatory, or trustee will be bound by the Account Terms of the account, they must be read and understood. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions please contact us for further information.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- 3 Years Dylan Regular Saver Bond Issue 7 Account Terms
- Your Information
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
* Gros yw’r gyfradd llog sy’n daladwy yn ôl y contract cyn tynnu treth incwm yn unol â’r gyfradd a ddynodir gan y gyfraith.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
ISA Provider of the Year 2018
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £9 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS