ISA Arian Parod Cyfradd Sefydlog 5 Mlynedd
Our 5 Year Fixed Rate ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 5 years.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Di-dreth^ y fl.||AER†|
|Annual interest||£500 - £20,000||1.85%||1.85%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £20,000||1.83%||1.85%|
- Apply online, in branch or agency
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated daily and paid annually or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted while the ISA remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 5 year term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 360 days' interest
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Account Name||5 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA Issue 194|
|What is the interest rate?||
Fixed annual interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your ISA opening or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your ISA is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this ISA is fixed for 5 years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 60 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,095.99 (based on the assumption that you choose to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA and no further deposits are made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 5 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 194 Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- 5 Year Fixed Rate ISA Issue 194 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu nad oes yn rhaid talu Treth Incwm a Threth Enillion Cyfalaf y DU ar y llog a enillwch. Mae eich sefyllfa o ran treth yn dibynnu ar amgylchiadau unigol a gall newid yn y dyfodol.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
ISA Provider of the Year 2018
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £9 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS