- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more
Bank of England Bank Rate
On 2 November 2017 the Bank of England announced that the Bank Rate would increase from 0.25% to 0.50%. We understand how important it is for our customers to be kept informed of changes to their interest rates, which is why you’ll find some useful information here.
Savings accounts for you and your family
5 Year Fixed Rate Bond
Take a look at our range of bonds
View all our savings accounts
We have a range of mortgages to help you get moving
Up to 90% LTV
Looking for a New Home?
Whether it's your first home or you're moving up the property ladder, take a look at our range of mortgages.
View all our mortgages
Help protect against life's little mishaps and the things you treasure
Your Home Cover
The true test of good home insurance is the help you receive when disaster strikes.
View our insurance
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
Principality. Where home matters.