Saving to help them fulfil their future dreams
Children's Savings Accounts
Children’s savings accounts from Principality not only offer competitive interest rates, they also help to teach your child the value of money. Whether you choose to open a children’s savings account to encourage your child to save for the future or show them how to save for a goal, Principality offers Children's savings accounts with flexible and competitive benefits.
New savings terms and conditions are available from 24 July 2017.
We’ve added information about opening an account on a signatory and trustee basis, and increased the faster payment withdrawal limit to £20,000. View our Children’s Savings Account FAQs for more information about opening an account on a signatory and trustee basis.
Use our savings calculator To help you find the account that's right for you.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years' experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.