Saving to help them fulfil their future dreams
Children's Savings Accounts
Children’s savings accounts from Principality not only offer competitive interest rates, they also help to teach your child the value of money. Whether you choose to open a children’s savings account to encourage your child to save for the future or show him/her how to save for a goal, Principality offer a range of savings accounts with flexible and competitive benefits.
* Gross is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
Use our savings calculator To help you find the account that's right for you.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £7 billion of our customers' assets