11am, 28 April 2017 Principality AGM
Join us at our Annual General Meeting
Join us at our AGM in Cardiff or vote online and make your voice heard.
As a mutual building society, we're owned by our Members, which is why each year we ask our Members to take part in our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and vote on key decisions for the Society, such as who makes up our Board of Directors. As a Member owned organisation, its important to us that as many of our Members as possible take the opportunity to vote. If you are eligible to vote you'll receive an AGM pack by post or email from week commencing 20 March 2017. Your pack will give you all the details you need to use your vote, including attending the meeting, voting by post or online.
Coming to the meeting?
If you are travelling by train, the nearest station to City Hall is Cardiff Queen Street which is a 10 minute walk. If you are travelling by car there is on street meter parking around the venue but please bear in mind this does get very busy. There are also pay and display car parks near the castle and the nearest multi storey car parks are Greyfriars Road and Dumfries Place.
5 reasons to vote...
- You could win £1,000 in high street vouchers or a family ticket and overnight accommodation to see a concert at Principality Stadium. *
- You are a part owner of the Society, whether you've got £100 or £100,000 in a savings account or have a mortgage.
- Your vote tells us whether we're taking the Society in the right direction.
- We are answerable to you, our Members; unlike a bank we don't have shareholders.
- We'll donate £1 for every vote received to our charities - capped at £20,000.
* Only applicable to voting members. If you are eligible to vote, you’ll receive an AGM pack by post or email from 20/03/17 which contains the terms and conditions of the prize draw.
Attending the AGM
- 11am, 28 April 2017
Registration starts at 10am
- Cardiff City Hall
Gorsedd Gardens Rd
Cardiff CF10 3ND
About the AGM
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.