It's good to know that your loved ones are protected
Life Insurance Plans
Help protect your loved ones
✔ Provided by Legal & General
✔ Premiums start from just £6 per person
✔ A lump sum payable
✔ Level term assurance
✔ Mortgage Life Insurance
✔ Optional Critical Illness cover
✔ Income Protection Benefit
- Make a claim
Life is full of uncertainty, so we’re offering life insurance plans to help you plan for the unknown. Underwritten by one of the UK's leading insurers, Legal & General, they could provide your loved ones with a lump sum should the worst happen.
Legal & General can offer you the level of cover that is right for you including:
- Life Insurance (Level term assurance), which is designed to payout a lump sum if you die during the length of your plan.
- Mortgage life insurance, designed to help pay off your mortgage if you die during the length of the policy.
- Critical Illness cover, which can be added to Legal & General's life insurance policies at an extra cost at outset and could pay a lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of the specified Critical Illnesses.
The cover includes Terminal Illness Cover, which pays a lump sum if you become terminally ill during the term of the plan; and Accidental Death Benefit, which means you're covered from the moment Legal & General receive your application. Terms and Conditions apply.
Help provide for your family's future financially.
These are not savings or investment products and have no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
If you need to make a claim Legal & General understand that this will be a difficult time for you.
Rest assured that each claim will be treated individually and personally. After your initial call, one person will be responsible for managing your claim from start to finish. They will explain the process to you in detail.
For more information on what you need to do now in order to make a claim, please call Legal & General on 0800 137 101.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.