Keep your savings on track
Tracker Savings Accounts
Tracker Savings accounts offer you a variable rate of interest. Often, the interest rate is linked to the Bank of England Bank Rate (Base Rate) plus an additional percentage throughout the period. This means that the interest rate can move up and down. Here at Principality, we offer a Tracker Saver, which has a range of features to help you achieve your savings goals.
Tracker Saver may be right for you if:
- You want a variable rate of interest which could go up or down in line with any Base Rate changes.
- You won't need access to your money more than once a year.
- You want to save regularly.
Tracker Saver may not be right for you if:
- You want certainty your interest rate will not decrease.
- You want a fixed interest rate.
- You need access to your money more than once a year.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years' experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.