We offer you the Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity to help bring reassurance and comfort for you and your family.
Want to find out more?
Helps bring reassurance for you and your loved ones
We offer you the Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity, a UK leading provider of pre-arranged funeral plans for anyone aged 50 or over. The Prepaid Funeral Plan is a way to pay for a funeral in advance. It allows you to document your choice of plan and detail any special requests you may have, so your representative has clear guidance on your wishes. Then, when the time comes, your representative only has to make one phone call to Dignity to put the plan into motion.
The Prepaid Funeral Plan:
- Helps avoid any unwanted extra stress on loved ones - you can choose one of three funeral plans to suit you.
- Practical - some of your funeral arrangements can be planned and paid for in advance.
- Fixed plan price - so you know what you're paying for.
- Flexible - allowing you to pay by lump sum or by regular instalments over a fixed period. Please note that there is an additional charge for payment terms of more than 12 months.
- Easy - if you're aged 50 or over you can join the plan and acceptance is guaranteed, with no medical questions asked and no upper age limits.
Further Information and Advice
If you have been bereaved and are unsure of what you need to do, the Money Advice Service provides free and unbiased information on how to deal with the financial situation after a death; from paying for the funeral to looking after household bills. You can visit the Money Advice Service by clicking the link below:
The Prepaid Funeral Plan is offered by Dignity Pre Arrangement Limited which is regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority.
Dignity Pre Arrangement Limited is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
*By clicking on the links you will leave the Principality website - Principality is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets