Mortgage Enquiry Form
Your first step in applying for a Principality mortgage
Our Mortgage Enquiry Form is your first step in applying for a mortgage with Principality. We will ask you some simple questions about yourself and the property in which you are interested and it should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete the form. Once complete, one of our mortgage advisers will call you at your preferred time slot within 3 working days to discuss your needs and ensure that you meet our lending criteria.
Principality offers an advised mortgage application service. We have a team of mortgage advisers who can recommend a mortgage product from our range that best suits your circumstances. Our advice is free of charge.
Once you have completed our Mortgage Enquiry Form:
- Within 3 working days of completing our simple Mortgage Enquiry Form, we'll get back to you to discuss your needs and to ensure you meet our lending criteria.
- We will discuss the next steps of your application and what to expect.
- You will not need to resubmit the details provided in this form (although we will check whether these are still valid).
Have a look at our pre-application checklist below before you start:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 75.
- You are a permanent UK resident and/or have indefinite right to remain in the UK.
- The property to be mortgaged is located in Wales or England.
- If you are looking for a mortgage on a buy to let property, your portfolio does not exceed 3 mortgaged buy-to-let properties (including the property relating to this application).
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage
- Step 1 of 3 Your Details
- Step 2 of 3 Property Details
- Step 3 of 3 Callback Details
Principality. Where home matters.