Intermediaries Submissions Process
Intermediaries Mortgage Submission Process
- Check your client's affordability using the Affordability Calculator.
- Proceed to an AIP (Residential Cases Only - for BTL or those customers who do not require an AIP proceed to full online application). Please note for applications that attain a credit score "Refer" a full online application must be submitted together with all supporting documentation to enable our underwriting team to assess the application.
- Full online application. We aim to process your customer's application as quickly as possible. In order for us to do this we require your cooperation in supplying us with all customer supporting documents within 7 working days of submission.
- Please be aware that the free type notes section just prior to submission can be used for any matter you wish to draw to our attention
- You should submit a completed Mortgage Submission Checklist with all mortgage submissions as well as a signed and dated mortgage declaration (all 4 pages), direct debit & fully completed Identity Verification certificate (please remember to use the client's full name).
- Evidence of income (please see Mortgage Lending Criteria for full details).
- Evidence of suitable repayment strategy is required for all interest only or part interest only Residential applicants (please see Mortgage Lending Criteria for full details).
- Valuation fee (if applicable) can be paid by debit card by calling the Mortgage Service Centre on 0330 333 4029 (option 2).
You may be required to provide further information to support the application. If this is the case, our processing team will contact you by email with any requests. Please be aware that the email address we will use to communicate with you is the email address used by you as part of your login.
If you have any queries or you require any assistance prior to submission, please contact your Business Development Manager. You can also contact our Underwriting Team who will be happy to talk through any new business with you.
For any upates after an application has been submitted, please call the Case Updates Team.
- Principality Brokerpoint is for the use of Principality registered Intermediaries only and is not intended for public or customer use. If you've come to our Intermediaries website by accident, you can click here to find your way to www.principality.co.uk, our main website.
Useful Telephone Numbers
|Intermediary Support Desk||0330 333 4021|
|New Business Enquiries||0330 333 4021|
|Case Updates||0330 333 4029|
|Brokerpoint Registrations||0330 333 4029|
|Opening Times||Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm|
Principality. Where home matters.