Know exactly what your future holds
Fixed Term Savings and Bonds
Fixed term savings and bonds tie up your money for a set period of time while earning competitive interest rates. Principality provides you with a choice of fixed term Bonds with interest rates that are calculated daily. Interest can be paid monthly or annually into a bank account of your choice. Once you have opened an account, you can also manage your savings by post or by visiting your local branch.
|Gross* p.a.||AER†||Includes bonus||Minimum to open||Withdrawal notice|
|1 Year Regular Saver Bond Issue 17||2.00%||2.00%||No||£20||Not permitted||More details|
|1 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 280||1.10%||1.10%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
|2 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 283||1.15%||1.15%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
|3 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 281||1.45%||1.45%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
|5 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 282||1.55%||1.55%||No||£500||Not permitted||More details|
* Gross is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
Use our savings calculator To help you find the account that's right for you.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.