3 Year Fixed Rate Bond
Our 3 Year Fixed Rate Bond may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and can leave your investment untouched for 3 years.
|Annual interest||£500 - £2,000,000||1.05%||1.05%|
|Monthly interest||£500 - £2,000,000||1.04%||1.05%|
- Save online, in branch or by post
- Save from £500 to £2 million
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted while the bond remains on sale
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 3 year term
- No closure permitted prior to maturity
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Account name||3 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 288|
|What is the interest rate?||
Fixed annual interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your bond opening, or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your bond is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 3 years until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 36 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,031.83 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your bond and that no further deposits were made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 3 Year Fixed Rate Bond Issue 288 Terms & Conditions
As you will be bound by the Account Terms of the account, you must read them. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions please contact us for further information.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
* Gross is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £7 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.