Member Only Regular Saver Bond
Only available to Members who’ve been with us for two years or more, this bond, with a one year term, offers regular saving at an exclusive rate to reward loyal savers and mortgage customers.
|Interest rate||Gross* p.a.||AER†|
- Open in branch or agency
- Save up to £250 a month for one year
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity
- Multiple deposits are permitted up to the monthly maximum
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 1 year term
- Early closure permitted
- Only one bond per person
- Limited availability
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Account name||Member Only Regular Saver Bond|
|What is the interest rate?||4.00% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Fixed)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on the anniversary of your bond opening, on maturity.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 1 year until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £3,000 deposit?||£3,065.00 (based on 12 monthly deposits of £250 made on the 1st of each month and the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Member Only Regular Saver Bond Terms & Conditions
As you will be bound by the Account Terms of the account, you must read them. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions please contact us for further information.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
Recommended Provider for Savings August 2017
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.