Competitive rates that won't tie you down
If you want a savings account that offers competitive interest rates but does not lock your money away for a long period of time, notice accounts may be what you are looking for. If you're happy to give advance notice before a withdrawal, Principality's range of notice accounts give you a better return on your savings than you would get with an instant access account. Notice periods typically range from 30 to 60 days depending on the notice account, if you want to take money out or you will lose some interest.
Use our savings calculator To help you find the account that's right for you.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years' experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.