Competitive rates that won't tie you down
If you want a savings account that offers competitive interest rates but does not lock your money away for a long period of time, notice accounts may be what you are looking for. Notice accounts are a type of savings account that usually offers higher interest rates than easy access accounts. In order to withdraw funds from notice accounts, 30 days written notice must be given. If an emergency arises, you can withdraw funds from notice accounts immediately. However, you will lose interest when you access funds without giving the full notice period.
Use our savings calculator To help you find the account that's right for you.
Guides & help Read more for top tips on saving and answers to your savings and ISA questions.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.