2 of 5: Initial Deposit
3 of 5: Set up payments
4 of 5: Define your access needs
5 of 5: Results
Conditions and assumptions
- The results displayed were dependant on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on an annual basis
- Investing in an ISA means the interest you earn is exempt from UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax, however limits apply to the amount you can invest each tax year.
- You can not open two or more cash ISAs in the same tax year.
- For products which do not have a specific term, where you have not entered a specific date, a 5 year term will be assumed.
- If an account pays an unconditional bonus the calculation includes the bonus rate, if an account has a conditional bonus the calculation will not include the bonus rate.
- We assume that you will not withdraw any money from your account and that the interest rates on our variable rate accounts won't change for the period you are intending to save for.
- We assume you have not opened an ISA in the current tax year, cash ISAs are included in the results even if your deposits exceed the current tax year limit of £15,240.
* Gross is the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid and compounded once each year.
# Net is the rate of interest payable after the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
ˆ Tax-free means the interest you earn is exempt from UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may change in future.
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Find out more about what it means for you.