Triple Access Cash ISA
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Variable - Tier 1||£1 - £25,000||0.35%||0.35%|
|Variable - Tier 2||£25,001 plus||0.50%||0.50%|
- Due to the latest government guidance, from Monday 26th October to the 8th November, we will be unable to conduct any branch appointments for savings account openings in Wales.
- For balances eligible for the higher rate of interest, the higher rate applies to the total balance
- Apply in branch or agency
- Save from £1 to £20,000 (+ transfers-in of existing ISA balances)
- Enjoy the benefits of a flexible ISA
- Three withdrawals permitted per tax year
- Closure permitted at any time
- Limited availability
- Summary box
- Help & guidance
|Account Name||Triple Access Cash ISA Issue 3|
|What is the interest rate?||
Tax-free^ p.a./ AER† (Variable)
£1 - £25,000
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6th April every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to conditions 74-80 of our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 and a £25,001 deposit?||£1,000 would be £1,003.50
£25,001 would be £25,126.01.
(Based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made and the rate does not change).
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Triple Access Cash ISA Issue 3 Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Triple Access Cash ISA Issue 3 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £8 billion of our customers' assets
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.