Principality. Where home matters.
2 August 2017
Interim Results 2017 - Infographic
Please feel free to share or use this infographic on social media but remember to link back to us.
Principality Building Society - Building your future
Key highlights from our half year performance results for 2017:
- Our net residential mortgage lending grew by £357.5m
- Total assets of £9 billion (31 Dec 2016: £8.2bn)
- % of mortgages funded by savers = 88.9% (31 Dec 2016: 87.2%)
- Savings balances increased by £366.9 million (30 June 2016: £298.7m)
- £31.8 million pre-tax profits (30 June 2016: £23.9m)
- Pre-tax profits: Principality Building Society £14.9m; Nemo £8.4m; Principality Commercial £8.5m
- We raised £63,000 for charity
- We’re committed to the high street – over 70 branches & agencies
- We helped 95 local community groups, investing £60,000
Principality Building Society – where home matters.