17 August 2018
Principality increases loan size on residential mortgages in response to demand
Principality has increased its maximum loan amount to £500k for residential mortgages up to 90% LTV across England and Wales.
The new maximum loan size will be available for both residential purchase and remortgage applications, with no change to pricing.
Emma Graham, Principality’s Key Account Manager said: “We have seen an increasing demand from our intermediaries for larger loan sizes. Therefore, our response was to change and help to expand our customer base whilst addressing a rise in property prices and a need for higher loan amounts.”
Principality provides intermediary field support across England and Wales along with additional telephone support from its 15-strong intermediary support desk who have direct access to underwriters and are available to answer any new business enquiries.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years' experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.