Autumn Nations Cup Home from home
Principality Stadium will always be our home. This Autumn, cheer on Wales from yours.
Win an exclusive supporters pack and take some of that stadium spirit home
Tell us, using the form, why you love rugby and watching the team play at Principality Stadium, for your chance to win an exclusive supporters pack to enjoy at home.
Lucky winners can enjoy everything they need to recreate a game day at home, including a supporters scarf, a pie (because no stadium experience is quite the same without one!) and more. One winner will also receive four tickets to an event of their choice at Principality Stadium when we re-open the doors.
It’s our way of making sure you can enjoy a piece of Principality Stadium from your front room.
Principality Stadium will always be the home of Welsh rugby, this Autumn cheer Wales on from yours.
Terms and conditions apply, entries must be submitted by November 6th.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. This promotion is not open to the Promoter’s employees, Agency staff, or their immediate families. No purchase is necessary; entry is free.
- To enter you must explain why you love rugby and watching the team play at Principality Stadium, EITHER by:
- completing a web form with your full name, postal and e-mail address, and telephone contact details at www.principality.co.uk/homefromhome ; OR
- submitting an entry via Principality Building Society’s official Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) by commenting on Principality’s relevant social media post.
- The Prize: The winners will each win one (1) of forty (40) limited edition Rugby International Match Day Supporters’ Packs. There will be 40 winners.
- Only one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will count as one (1) entry. Entries made on behalf of another person and/or joint submissions will not be accepted.
- This promotion is open from 09.00am 23/10/2020 until midnight on 06/11/2020. Entries submitted after this time will not be accepted. This will be based on GMT.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries by the Promoter by 12.00pm Wednesday 11th November.
- The winners will be contacted either by the contact details provided on the web form or tagged in a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter post (as appropriate); the Promoter will send a direct message to the winners to make arrangements for the prize to be delivered. The Promoter reserves the right to request identification from the winner(s) to confirm that they are over 18 and that they are eligible to enter this promotion.
- Each winner will have 48 hours from the date of the Promoter’s notification to accept the prize. If there is no such acceptance, the prize may be redrawn from the remaining eligible entries for this promotion. The same terms and conditions will apply to such alternative winners as applied to the original winners, save that the Promoter may apply a shorter acceptance period.
- Receiving the prize: Once accepted, the Promotor will arrange for the prize to be sent by post to the address provided by the winner.
- The Promoter will not accept any responsibility if the courier is unable to deliver the prize or delivery of the prize and/or future rugby game fixtures are affected due to restrictions imposed by the local or national Government. It is the responsibility of the winner to check the labels on any products within the prize to ensure that they meet the winner’s dietary requirements. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any products which do not comply with the winner’s dietary requirements.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. No cash or other alternative is available.
- Except where prevented by law, the winners’ surnames and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Principality ‘Home by Home Promotion 2020’ at the address below. All participants agree that their name and county may be so disclosed. Entrants shall inform us if they object to such disclosure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with a prize(s) of comparable value if necessary.
- All entrants agree that:
- They own the copyright to their entry as its author. The entry must be their own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third party materials and/or content that they do not have permission to use, must not include any trademarks and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive or in breach of any applicable law or regulation. If the Promoter has reason to believe the entry is not the entrants’ own work or otherwise breaches these and conditions, then the Promoter may not consider it and may eliminate or disqualify it; and
- In consideration of providing their entry, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature any or all of the submitted content, which may be used by a renowned poet to create “an Ode”, in any of our publications, our websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this promotion.
- By entering this promotion, you will be accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may wish to feature participants and their entries in reasonable publicity/promotional activity including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. By entering, all entrants agree to this.
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for lost, damaged, corrupt or undelivered entries. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any social media posts that, in its sole opinion, are inappropriate, threatening, abusive, offensive or defamatory, or breaches Facebook, Twitter and Instagram rules, and that entry will be disqualified.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales, and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Principality Building Society, PO Box 89, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 1UA. Principality Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority, reference number 155998.
- The promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any other way with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Terms and conditions of use for Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will apply (please check the relevant websites for further details). By entering, you agree to all terms and conditions of the site provider. We have no control over the content or administration of these sites, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the sites, their content or administration. You also agree to release Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from liability connected to this competition and address any complaint about it to Principality Building Society.
Principality. Where home matters.