15 February 2017
Annual Results 2016 Infographic
Here’s an infographic featuring some of the key figures and highlights from our 2016 Annual Results.
Please feel free to share or use this infographic on social media but remember to link back to us.
Click here for a text alternative to this infographic.
Principality Building Society – building your future
Here are the key highlights from our Annual Results for 2016
Helping more people own homes:
- Gross mortgage applications of £2bn
- Our net residential mortgage lending grew by over £600m
- We helped over 3500 first-time buyers onto the housing ladder
A strong performance and resilient business:
- Our pre-tax profits grew to £50.3m (2015: £49.0m)
- We continued to grow savings balances – they increased to over £6.1bn (2015: 5.6bn)
- We strengthened and grew our balance sheet to £8.3bn (2015: £7.6bn)
Serving our communities:
- We’re committed to the high street – Over 70 branches and agencies
- We raised a record £150,000 for charity
- We helped 124 local community groups, investing £56,000
Principality. Lle mae cartref yn bwysig.