We are passionate about providing a creative, progressive and top quality Learning & Development offering that allows our employees to take control of their own careers. Our regulated and soft skills programmes are designed to support our employees to fulfil their potential and ambitions within the organisation. We want our employees to feel empowered about developing their knowledge and skills, and strive to ensure they have all the best learning tools to support them on this journey. We offer:
- A unique accredited 12 month structured on boarding program to enable you to contribute to your fullest in your new role
- A comprehensive development offering designed to help you reach your potential
- A multi-level leadership pathway to provide our leaders at every level with skills to drive us towards achieving our Vision
- The opportunity to pursue qualifications
- Online learning and bite size learning pieces to fit in with day to day commitments
Current Vacancies Check out our current vacancies and see if we have something that will suit you.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.