Morgais Prynu i Osod Cyfradd Sefydlog 60% LTV
- Mae angen morgais arnoch ar gyfer eiddo buddsoddi y byddwch yn ei roi ar osod
- Byddwch yn gwybod yn union beth fydd eich taliadau bob mis
- Hoffech gael cyfradd ostyngol am gyfnod penodol
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at 60% o werth neu bris prynu eich eiddo (LTV)
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at uchafswm o £750,000
Dulliau o wneud cais
GELLIR ADFEDDIANNU EICH CARTREF OS NA FYDDWCH YN TALU'R AD-DALIADAU AR EICH MORGAIS
- Typical example
- Important information
- Fees & charges
- Other services
Until 31/10/2024, then changing to our Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
The overall cost for comparison
Our current Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
Maximum Loan to Value (LTV)
|Mortgage Commitment Fee||£0|
|Early Repayment Charge||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
- This mortgage is only available to people seeking to buy or remortgage a property in order to let it.
- This mortgage is not available if you already own five or more buy to let properties whether in sole name or in joint names (including the current application) irrespective of whether the loans are with the Society or another lender or are owned outright.
- Borrow from £25,001 up to £750,000 maximum (please refer applications over £750,000).
- You must buy a property worth at least £50,000 (£75,000 in London postal districts).
- This kind of mortgage is not available for: Multiple or short-term lets – for instance to students or DSS tenants, Flats above shops or other commercial properties, Buildings with more than 6 stories, 'Right to buy` council homes, Properties being sold at auction. 6. Although the interest rate will not rise before the end of the fixed rate period, other factors may result in your payments increasing before this date e.g. unpaid amounts being debited to your account.
- This mortgage is not available for holiday lets.
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Fee, charges and incentives
There is no free valuation with this product.
There is no help with legal fees on this product.
Mortgage Commitment Fee
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Early Repayment Charges
You will incur an early repayment charge of 5% of the amount repaid if you repay in full on or before 31/10/2021, 3% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/10/2021 and on or before 31/10/2023 and 1% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/10/2023 and on or before 31/10/2024.
There is no cashback facility with this product.
A mortgage of £58,500 payable over 26 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 2.75% and then on our standard variable rate of 5.05% (variable) for the remaining 21 years would require 60 monthly payments of £262.66 and 252 monthly payments of £323.80. The total amount payable would be £97,542.20 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£39,042.20) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.2% APRC representative.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.