Morgais Prynu i Osod Gostyngol 60% LTV
- You need a mortgage for an investment property to let out
- You're are able to borrow up to 60% of the value or purchase price of your property (LTV)
- You're able to borrow up to a maximum of £750,000
- No product fee and mortgage commitment fee
- No valuation fee
- Legal fees paid for remortgages
Dulliau o wneud cais
GELLIR ADFEDDIANNU EICH CARTREF OS NA FYDDWCH YN TALU'R AD-DALIADAU AR EICH MORGAIS
- Esiampl nodweddiadol
- Gwybodaeth bwysig
- Ffïoedd a thaliadau
- Gwasanaethau eraill
Hyd at 31/12/2024, ac yna’n newid i’n Cyfradd Amrywiol Safonol (SVR)
Y gost gyfan er mwyn cymharu
Ein Cyfradd Amrywiol Safonol ar hyn o bryd (SVR)
Benthyciad Uchaf o'i Gymharu â'r Gwerth (LTV)
|Ffi Ymrwymiad Morgais||£0|
|Taliadau Ad-dalu’n Gynnar||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
|Uchafswm y benthyciad||£750,000|
- This mortgage is only available to people seeking to buy or re-mortgage a property in order to let it.
- This mortgage is not available if you already have more than 3 mortgaged buy to let properties owned solely, jointly or in aggregate irrespective of whether the loans are with the Society or another lender.
- Borrow from £25,001 up to £750,000 maximum (please refer applications over £750,000).
- You must buy a property worth at least £50,000 (£75,000 in London postal districts).
- This kind of mortgage is not available for: Multiple or short-term lets.
- Although the interest rate will not rise before the end of the fixed rate period, other factors may result in your payments increasing before this date e.g. unpaid amounts being debited to your account.
- This mortgage is available for holiday lets, as long as you do not already have more than one mortgage for this purpose.
Tynnu arian i lawr
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
Benthyg yn ôl
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Ffïoedd, taliadau a chymhellion
The Principality Building Society will bear the cost of a Standard Report and Standard Valuation for Mortgage Purposes Only.
If you are re-mortgaging, we will pay the legal fees incurred in securing your new mortgage if you use our solicitors, though they will act for us only. If you would like our solicitors to advise you or carry out additional work, they may do so at your cost, if they agree. If there is additional work involved, our solicitors may be unable to secure your new mortgage. In this instance, you will need to appoint your own solicitor and pay their fees in full. You may always use your own solicitor at your cost, subject to our approval. You must pay all legal fees if purchasing a property.
Ffi Ymrwymiad Morgais
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Costau ad-dalu'n gynnar
You will incur an early repayment charge of 5% of the amount repaid if you repay in full on or before 31/12/2021, 3% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/12/2021 and on or before 31/12/2023 and 1% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/12/2023 and on or before 31/12/2024.
Arian yn ôl
There is no cashback facility with this product.
A mortgage of £82,500 payable over 15 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 2.80% and then on our standard variable rate of 5.05% (variable) for the remaining 10 years would require 60 monthly payments of £192.50 and 120 monthly payments of £347.19. The total amount payable would be £135,897.80 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£53,397.80) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.2% APRC representative.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.