Morgais Prynu i Osod Gostyngol 75% LTV
- Mae angen morgais arnoch ar gyfer eiddo buddsoddi y byddwch yn ei roi ar osod
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at 75% o werth neu bris prynu eich eiddo (LTV)
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at uchafswm o £500,000
- Nid oes ffi cynnyrch na ffi ymrwymo i forgais
- Nid oes ffi prisio
- Telir y ffioedd cyfreithiol ar gyfer ailforgeisiau
Dulliau o wneud cais
GELLIR ADFEDDIANNU EICH CARTREF OS NA FYDDWCH YN TALU'R AD-DALIADAU AR EICH MORGAIS
- Esiampl nodweddiadol
- Gwybodaeth bwysig
- Ffïoedd a thaliadau
- Gwasanaethau eraill
Hyd at 31/12/2021, ac yna’n newid i’n Cyfradd Amrywiol Safonol (SVR)
Y gost gyfan er mwyn cymharu
Ein Cyfradd Amrywiol Safonol ar hyn o bryd (SVR)
Benthyciad Uchaf o'i Gymharu â'r Gwerth (LTV)
|Ffi Ymrwymiad Morgais||£0|
|Taliadau Ad-dalu’n Gynnar||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
|Uchafswm y benthyciad||£500,000|
- This mortgage is only available to people seeking to buy or remortgage a property in order to let it.
- This mortgage is not available if you already have more than 3 mortgaged buy to let properties owned solely, jointly or in aggregate irrespective of whether the loans are with the Society or another lender.
- Borrow from £25,001 up to £500,000 maximum (please refer applications over £500,000).
- You must buy a property worth at least £50,000 (£75,000 in London postal districts).
- This kind of mortgage is not available for: Multiple or short-term lets.
- Although the interest rate will not rise before the end of the fixed rate period, other factors may result in your payments increasing before this date e.g. unpaid amounts being debited to your account.
- his mortgage is available for holiday lets, as long as you do not already have more than one mortgage for this purpose.
Tynnu arian i lawr
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
Benthyg yn ôl
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Ffïoedd, taliadau a chymhellion
The Principality Building Society will bear the cost of a Standard Report and Standard Valuation for Mortgage Purposes Only.
If you are re-mortgaging, we will pay the legal fees incurred in securing your new mortgage if you use our solicitors, though they will act for us only. If you would like our solicitors to advise you or carry out additional work, they may do so at your cost, if they agree. If there is additional work involved, our solicitors may be unable to secure your new mortgage. In this instance, you will need to appoint your own solicitor and pay their fees in full. You may always use your own solicitor at your cost, subject to our approval. You must pay all legal fees if purchasing a property.
Ffi Ymrwymiad Morgais
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Costau ad-dalu'n gynnar
You will incur an early repayment charge of 2% of the amount repaid if you repay in full on or before 31/12/2020 and 1.5% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/12/2020 and on or before 31/12/2021.
Arian yn ôl
There is no cashback facility with this product.
A mortgage of £99,000 payable over 20 years initially on a fixed rate for 2 years at 2.10% and then on our standard variable rate of 5.05% (variable) for the remaining 18 years would require 24 monthly payments of £173.25 and 216 monthly payments of £416.63. The total amount payable would be £193,335.08 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£94,335.08) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.7% APRC representative.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.