Morgais Cyfradd Sefydog 65% LTV
- Byddwch yn gwybod yn union beth fydd eich taliadau bob mis
- Bydd gennych sicrwydd cyfradd llog sefydlog
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at 65% o werth neu bris prynu eich eiddo (LTV)
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at uchafswm o £750,000
- You will receive cashback of £500 providing your mortgage completes. The cashback will be sent to your conveyancer as part of completion
Dulliau o wneud cais
GELLIR ADFEDDIANNU EICH CARTREF OS NA FYDDWCH YN TALU'R AD-DALIADAU AR EICH MORGAIS
- Typical example
- Important information
- Fees & charges
- Other services
Until 31/10/2024, then changing to our Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
The overall cost for comparison
Our current Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
Maximum Loan to Value (LTV)
|Mortgage Commitment Fee||£0|
|Early Repayment Charge||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
- This fixed rate mortgage is available for owner-occupied residential properties in England or Wales.
- This fixed rate mortgage is a limited offer and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Although the interest rate will not rise before the end of the fixed rate period, other factors may result in your payments increasing before this date e.g. unpaid amounts being debited to your account.
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Fee, charges and incentives
There is no free valuation with this product.
There is no help with legal fees with this product.
Mortgage Commitment Fee
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Early Repayment Charges
You will incur an early repayment charge of 5% of the amount repaid if you repay in full on or before 31/10/2021, 3% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/10/2021 and on or before 31/10/2023 and 1% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/10/2023 and on or before 31/10/2024.
Arian yn ôl
There is a £500.00 cashback facility with this product
A mortgage of £124,500 payable over 28 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 2.40% and then on our standard variable rate of 5.05% (variable) for the remaining 23 years would require 60 monthly payments of £507.12 and 278 monthly payments of £660.18. The total amount payable would be £214,142.24 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£89,642.24) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.1% APRC representative.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.