Thank You Morgais Cyfradd Sefydog 65% LTV
Our Thank You Mortgage has been designed to acknowledge the crucial role played by NHS workers and to thank them for their ongoing support in our communities.
- All those directly and permanently employed by the NHS are eligible
- To be eligible, the mortgaged property must be located within the following Wales and borders postcodes: LL, SY, LD, SA, CF, NP, HR and CH 1 to 8
- Byddwch yn gwybod yn union beth fydd eich taliadau bob mis
- Bydd gennych sicrwydd cyfradd llog sefydlog
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at 65% o werth neu bris prynu eich eiddo (LTV)
- Byddwch yn gallu benthyg hyd at uchafswm o £750,000
- Nid oes ffi cynnyrch
- Nid oes ffi prisio
- Telir y ffioedd cyfreithiol ar gyfer ailforgeisiau
Dulliau o wneud cais
GELLIR ADFEDDIANNU EICH CARTREF OS NA FYDDWCH YN TALU'R AD-DALIADAU AR EICH MORGAIS
- Esiampl nodweddiadol
- Gwybodaeth bwysig
- Ffïoedd a thaliadau
- Gwasanaethau eraill
Hyd at 31/05/23, ac yna’n newid i’n Cyfradd Amrywiol Safonol (SVR)
Y gost gyfan er mwyn cymharu yw 4.0% APRC
Ein Cyfradd Amrywiol Safonol ar hyn o bryd (SVR)
Benthyciad Uchaf o'i Gymharu â'r Gwerth (LTV)
|Ffi Ymrwymiad Morgais||£0|
|Taliadau Ad-dalu’n Gynnar||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
|Uchafswm y benthyciad||£750,000|
- This fixed rate mortgage is available for owner-occupied residential properties in Wales including postcodes LL, SY, LD, SA, CF, NP, HR and CH 1 to 8.
- This fixed rate mortgage is a limited offer and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Although the interest rate will not rise before the end of the fixed rate period, other factors may result in your payments increasing before this date e.g. unpaid amounts being debited to your account.
- Any direct employees of the NHS are eligible. Contractors or agency staff working within the NHS, but not employed by the NHS, won't be eligible
- At least one applicant needs to be employed by the NHS to be eligible for this mortgage. For more information about this mortgage please contact us on 0330 333 4000.
Tynnu arian i lawr
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
Benthyg yn ôl
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Ffïoedd, taliadau a chymhellion
The Principality Building Society will bear the cost of a Standard Report and Standard Valuation for Mortgage Purposes Only.
If you are re-mortgaging, we will pay the legal fees incurred in securing your new mortgage if you use our solicitors, though they will act for us only. If you would like our solicitors to advise you or carry out additional work, they may do so at your cost, if they agree. If there is additional work involved, our solicitors may be unable to secure your new mortgage. In this instance, you will need to appoint your own solicitor and pay their fees in full. You may always use your own solicitor at your cost, subject to our approval. You must pay all legal fees if purchasing a property.
Ffi Ymrwymiad Morgais
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Costau ad-dalu'n gynnar
You will incur an early repayment charge of 2% of the amount repaid if you repay in full on or before 31/05/2022 and 1.5% of the amount repaid if you repay in full after 31/05/2022 and on or before 31/05/2023.
Arian yn ôl
There is no cashback facility with this product.
A mortgage of £100,000 payable over 30 years initially on a fixed rate for 2 years at 2.00% and then on our standard variable rate of 4.40% (variable) for the remaining 28 years would require 24 monthly payments of £369.62 and 336 monthly payments of £492.43. The total amount payable would be £174,400.36 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£74,400.36), a product fee (£0.00), valuation fee (£0.00), telegraphic transfer fee (£8.00) and discharge fee (£65.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.1% APRC representative.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.