Our Web Saver may be right for you if you want to manage your account online, save when it suits you, and like the comfort of knowing you can take money out whenever you need to.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Gros* bob blwyddyn||AER†|
|Amrywiol||£1 - £250,000||0.25%||0.25%|
- Open online
- Pay in from £1 to £250,000
- Interest is paid each year on 1 January
- Take money out whenever you need to
- You can close this account at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time.
- Blwch crynodeb
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
Darllenwch y blwch crynodeb isod cyn gwneud cais
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||0.25% Gross* each year/AER† (Variable)
(See the meanings of ‘Gross’ and ‘AER’ below this summary box.)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 1st January every year.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 12 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,002.50
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||Yes, you can make a withdrawal or close the account at any time.|
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Web Saver Issue 7 Terms & Conditions
- Web Saver Issue 7 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
Please Note: If you are an existing eSaver, Web Saver or Online Saver customer and want to open a Web Saver Issue 7 account and transfer your existing balance to it, then please send us a secure message via Your Account using the 'New message' option to send a ‘Savings general enquiry’ message and we will transfer your existing balance without the need to open a new account
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.