Christmas 2021 Regular Saver Bond
Our new Christmas 2021 Regular Saver Bond may be right for you if you have a regular amount to invest each month and can leave your investment untouched for a year.
|Cyfraddau llog||Gros* y fl.||AER†|
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £8 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Save online, in branch or by post
- Save up to £125 a month for one year
- Minimum balance is £10, maximum balance is £1,500
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity
- Multiple deposits are permitted up to the monthly maximum
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 1 year term
- Early closure permitted
- Only one Bond per person
- Limited availability
- Blwch crynodeb
- Cyfrifo eich cynilion
- Cymorth a Chanllawiau
|Account name||Christmas 2021 Regular Saver Bond|
|What is the interest rate?||1.50% Gross* p.a. / AER† (Fixed)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on the anniversary of your bond opening, on maturity.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||No, the rate on this bond is fixed for 1 year until maturity.|
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,500 deposit?||£1,512.19 (based on 12 monthly deposits of £125, the first being made on the date the account was opened and the remaining 11 on the same day each following month).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply, please read the Christmas 2021 Regular Saver Bond Terms & Conditions
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Christmas 2021 Regular Saver Bond Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu na fydd yn rhaid ichi dalu Treth Incwm y DU na Threth ar Enillion Cyfalaf ar y llog byddwch yn ei ennill. Mae’r system dreth yn dibynnu ar eich amgylchiadau unigol; mae’n bosibl na fydd yn cael ei chynnal yn y dyfodol.
* Gros yw’r gyfradd llog sy’n daladwy yn ôl y contract cyn tynnu treth incwm yn unol â’r gyfradd a ddynodir gan y gyfraith.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.