60 Day Notice Cash ISA
Like the name suggests, If you’re willing to give us 60 days’ notice before making a withdrawal, you’ll benefit from a better variable rate.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Di-dreth^ y fl.||AER†|
|Variable annual||£500 - £20,000||1.20%||1.20%|
|Variable monthly||£500 - £20,000||1.19%||1.20%|
- Open in branch or agency
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Interest is calculated daily and paid annually or monthly
- Enjoy the benefits of a flexible ISA
- Withdraw your money at 60 days' notice or immediately with a loss of 60 days' interest
- Summary Box
- Calculate your savings
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Account name||60 Day Notice Cash ISA Issue 2|
|What is the interest rate?||
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6 April (or the next business day) every year, or monthly on the 6th day (or the next business day) of each calendar month, depending on what you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect. To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,012.00 (based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months).|
|Sut mae agored a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the 60 Day Notice Cash ISA Issue 2 Terms & Conditions
If you are only transferring previous years’ ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. We will advise you how to make your transfer at the end of the application process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- 60 Day Notice Cash ISA Issue 2 Account Terms and Summary Information
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu nad oes yn rhaid talu Treth Incwm a Threth Enillion Cyfalaf y DU ar y llog a enillwch. Mae eich sefyllfa o ran treth yn dibynnu ar amgylchiadau unigol a gall newid yn y dyfodol.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.