Web ISA (Issue 8)
Our Web ISA may be right for you if you want to manage your account online, save when it suits you, and like the comfort of knowing you can take money out whenever you need to.
|Amrywiol||£1 - £20,000||0.25%||0.25%|
- Open this ISA online
- Pay in from £1 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- Interest is paid each year on 6th April
- Take money out whenever you need to
- Enjoy the benefit of this being a flexible ISA
- You can close or transfer this ISA at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time.
- Blwch crynodeb
- Cyfrifo eich cynilion
- Cymorth a Chanllawiau
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||0.25% Tax-free^ each year / AER† (Variable)
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 6th April every year.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 12 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,002.50
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Web ISA (Issue 8) Account Terms and Conditions
If you are only transferring previous years’ ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £1 on the application form. We will advise you how to make your transfer at the end of the application process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.