Os yw cyfleustra a hyblygrwydd yn bwysig i chi ac os ydych yn gyfforddus wrth ddefnyddio cyfrifiadur, efallai y bydd ein e-ISA yn iawn i chi.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Di-dreth^ y fl.||AER†|
|Amrywiol||£1 - £20,000||0.90%||0.90%|
- Open online
- Cynilo o leiaf £1 a £20,000
- Cyfrifir llog ar eich balans yn ddyddiol a chaiff ei dalu i’ch cyfrif yn flynyddol
- Mwynhewch fanteision ISA hyblyg
- Trosglwyddo arian i’ch cyfrif cysylltiedig pryd bynnag y bydd ei angen arnoch
- Trosglwyddo eich ISA Arian Parod presennol i mewn
- Closure permitted
- Blwch crynodeb
- Cyfrifo eich cynilion
- Cymorth a Chanllawiau
|Account name||e-ISA Issue 13|
|What is the interest rate?||0.90% Tax-free^ p.a. / AER† (Variable)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6 April every year (or the next business day).
|Can Principality change the interest rates?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the changes take effect.
To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to the Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,009.00 (based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months).|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||Yes, you do not have to give notice to make a withdrawal or close your account.
This is a flexible ISA Account. This means you'll be able to take money out of it and replace that money before the end of the same tax year, without the replacement contributing any further towards your annual ISA allowance.
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the e-ISA Issue 13 Account Terms
If you are only transferring previous years’ ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £1 on the application form. We will advise you how to make your transfer at the end of the application process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- e-ISA Issue 13 Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu nad oes yn rhaid talu Treth Incwm a Threth Enillion Cyfalaf y DU ar y llog a enillwch. Mae eich sefyllfa o ran treth yn dibynnu ar amgylchiadau unigol a gall newid yn y dyfodol.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
ISA Provider of the Year 2018
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £9 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.