Easy Cash ISA
Our new Easy Cash ISA offers easy access to your money in branch.
|Cyfraddau llog||Balans||Di-dreth^ y fl.||AER†|
|Variable||£500 - £20,000||0.90%||0.90%|
- Open in branch or agency
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing Cash ISA
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and is paid annually
- Enjoy the benefits of a flexible ISA
- No notice required
- Summary box
- Calculate your savings
- Help & guidance
|Account name||Easy Cash ISA|
|What is the interest rate?||0.90% Tax-free^ p.a. / AER† (Variable)
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6 April every year (or the next business day).
|Can Principality change the interest rates?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect. To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,009.00 (based on the assumption that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months)|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply below, please read the Easy Cash ISA Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
As you will be bound by the Account Terms of the ISA, you must read them. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions please contact us for further information.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu nad oes yn rhaid talu Treth Incwm a Threth Enillion Cyfalaf y DU ar y llog a enillwch. Mae eich sefyllfa o ran treth yn dibynnu ar amgylchiadau unigol a gall newid yn y dyfodol.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
ISA Provider of the Year 2018
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £9 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gworau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS