Easy Cash ISA
Our Easy Cash ISA may be right for you if you have at least £500 to start saving with, want to save when it suits you, and like the comfort of knowing you can take money out whenever you need to.
|Sefydlog||£500 - £20,000||0.25%||0.25%|
- Open this ISA in branch or at an agency
- Pay in from £500 to £20,000 in the current tax year
- Transfer in existing ISAs
- Interest is paid each year on 6th April
- Take money out whenever you need to
- Enjoy the benefits of this being a flexible ISA
- You can close or transfer this ISA at any time
- We can stop accepting applications at any time
- Blwch Crynodeb
- Cyfrifo eich cynilion
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|What is the interest rate?||0.25% Tax-free^ each year / AER† (Variable)
(See the meanings of 'Tax-free' and 'AER' at the bottom of this page)
Interest is calculated each day on the money in the account and paid on 6th April every year.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,002.50
This is based on no further money being put in or taken out of the account and no change to the interest rate.
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
- The results displayed were dependent on the information you provided and are for illustrative purposes only and are by no means an indication of being suitable for your individual circumstances.
- The calculations assume interest is paid gross* of income tax on the entire balance on an annual basis
- It has been assumed that no withdrawals or additional deposits would be made from the account during the saving duration, and that the interest rate also remains the same during this time (note that interest rates on variable rate savings account are subject to change, and when fixed rate deals end, there is no guarantee that the same rate will be available in the future).
Before you apply, please read the Easy Cash ISA Terms & Conditions
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Tax-free means UK Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax is not deducted from the interest you earn. This depends on your individual circumstances, and may change in future.
* Gross interest is the rate of interest before income tax is deducted at the rate set by law.
† AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest were paid once each year on the whole balance, including previous interest payments.
Putting money into your savings account Once you've opened your savings account, for most accounts you should pay money in within 5 business days. Click here for information on how you can do that.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 160 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.