Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA
This is a maturity product, it’s designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members, you will benefit from higher rates than the products on sale to new customers. Our Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 1 year.
|Cyfradd Llog||Balans||Di-dreth^ y fl.||AER†|
|Llog Blynyddol||£500 - £20,000||0.55%||0.55%|
|Llog Misol||£500 - £20,000||0.55%||0.55%|
- This product is only available to customers with a maturing Principality account
- Apply in branch, agency or by post
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted up to 5 business days after the opening of the account
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 1 year term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 90 days' interest
- This product can be withdrawn from sale at any time without notice. While the product remains on sale it is only available to you for 14 days after the date on which your existing Principality account matures
- Blwch Crynodeb
- Cymorth a chanllawiau
|Enw'r cyfrif||Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA60)|
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||
Fixed maturity interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid on maturity of your ISA opening or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your ISA is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||No, the rate on this ISA is fixed for 1 year until maturity.|
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 12 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,005.50 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid on maturity and added to your ISA and that no further deposits were made).|
|Sut ydw i’n agor a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
Before you apply below, please read the Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA60) Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Savings Terms and Conditions
- Maturity 1 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA60) Account Terms and Product Summary Information
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu nad oes yn rhaid talu Treth Incwm a Threth Enillion Cyfalaf y DU ar y llog a enillwch. Mae eich sefyllfa o ran treth yn dibynnu ar amgylchiadau unigol a gall newid yn y dyfodol.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £10 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
- Gall Aelodau fynd at dudalen Gwobrau Aelodau sy’n cynnwys cystadlaethau, gostyngiadau a mwy.
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.