Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA
This is a maturity product, it’s designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members, you will benefit from higher rates than the products on sale to new customers.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
- This product is only available to customers with a maturing Principality account
- Apply online, in branch, agency or by post
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- One withdrawal permitted per tax year
- Closure permitted but counts as a withdrawal
- This product can be withdrawn from sale at any time without notice. While the product remains on sale it is only available to you for 14 days after the date on which your existing Principality account matures
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Account name||Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA|
|What is the interest rate?||
Variable annual interest
Variable monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on 6 April every year or monthly on the 6th day of each calendar month (or the next business day if the interest payment day is not a business day), depending on what you choose.
|Can Principality change the interest rate?||Yes, variable account rates could increase or decrease.
Customers will be given personal notification of any material reduction in Interest rates a minimum of 14 days before the change takes effect. To understand why rates may be reduced please refer to our Savings Terms and Conditions.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?||£1,012 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your account and that no further deposits or withdrawals are made during the 12 months)|
|How do I open and manage my account?||
|Can I withdraw money?||
Before you apply below, please read the Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
- Maturity Limited Access Cash ISA Account Terms and Product Summary Information
- Savings Terms and Conditions
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu na fydd yn rhaid ichi dalu Treth Incwm y DU na Threth ar Enillion Cyfalaf ar y llog byddwch yn ei ennill. Mae’r system dreth yn dibynnu ar eich amgylchiadau unigol; mae’n bosibl na fydd yn cael ei chynnal yn y dyfodol.
* Gros yw’r gyfradd llog sy’n daladwy yn ôl y contract cyn tynnu treth incwm yn unol â’r gyfradd a ddynodir gan y gyfraith.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £8 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.