Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA
This is a maturity product, it’s designed to reward you as one of our loyal savings Members, you will benefit from higher rates than the products on sale to new customers. Our Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA may be right for you if you have a lump sum to invest and you can leave your investment untouched for 3 years.
|Interest Rate||Balance||Tax-free^ p.a.||AER†|
|Annual Interest||£500 - £20,000||1.68%||1.68%|
|Monthly Interest||£500 - £20,000||1.67%||1.68%|
- This product is only available to customers with a maturing Principality account
- Apply online, in branch, agency or by post
- Save from £500 to £20,000
- Transfer in your existing ISA
- Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually or monthly
- Additional deposits permitted up to 5 business days after the opening of the account
- No withdrawals allowed before the end of the 3 year term
- Closure permitted subject to loss of 270 days' interest
- This product can be withdrawn from sale at any time without notice. While the product remains on sale it is only available to you for 14 days after the date on which your existing Principality account matures.
- Summary Box
- Help & guidance
|Enw'r cyfrif||Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate Cash ISA (FRISA38)|
|Beth yw'r gyfradd llog?||
Fixed annual interest
Fixed monthly interest
Interest is calculated on your daily balance and paid annually on the anniversary of your ISA opening or monthly, paid one month after the date on which your ISA is opened, and then monthly after that, depending on what you choose.
|A all y Principality newid y gyfradd llog?||No, the rate on this ISA is fixed for 3 Years until maturity.|
|Beth fyddai'r balans amcangyfrifedig ar ôl 36 mis yn seiliedig ar adnau o £1,000?||£1,051.25 (based on the assumption that you chose to have interest paid annually and added to your ISA and that no further deposits were made).|
|Sut mae agored a rheoli fy nghyfrif?||
|A gaf i godi arian?||
Before you apply below, please read the Maturity 3 Year Fixed Rate ISA (FRISA38) Terms & Conditions
If you are transferring previous years' ISA subscriptions, please enter your initial deposit as £500 on the application form. The application form will ask you whether you are making a transfer later in the process.
You can only invest in one Cash ISA per tax year.
As you will be bound by the Account Terms of the ISA, you must read them. If you do not understand any of the terms and conditions please contact us for further information.
We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
Please also read the following:
- Basic information about the protection of your eligible deposits
- Electronic Verification Guide
- Tariff of Charges
- Your Information
^ Mae di-dreth yn golygu nad oes yn rhaid talu Treth Incwm a Threth Enillion Cyfalaf y DU ar y llog a enillwch. Mae eich sefyllfa o ran treth yn dibynnu ar amgylchiadau unigol a gall newid yn y dyfodol.
† Ystyr AER yw Annual Equivalent Rate (Cyfradd Gyfwerth Flynyddol) ac mae’n dangos faint fyddai’r gyfradd llog pe byddai’r llog yn cael ei dalu a’i adlogi unwaith y flwyddyn.
Pam y Principality?
- 6ed cymdeithas adeiladu fwyaf y DU
- Cymdeithas adeiladu gydfuddiannol, sy’n eiddo i’n 500,000 o aelodau ac yn cael ei rhedeg er eu lles
- Dros 150 mlynedd o brofiad
- Gofalu am werth dros £8 biliwn o asedau ein cwsmeriaid
We are covered by the FSCS
Find out more about what it means for you.