Your Account Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, along with the Savings Terms and Conditions, apply to your use of Your Account.
To register for the Your Account online service, you’ll need to be:
- A current customer with an active Principality account
- Aged 16 or over
To access the Your Account online service, you'll need to have an up to date:
- Mobile phone number registered to you to log in securely. This mobile number must be yours and not shared with anyone else; and
- Email address so that we can send you secure service messages and Your Account service updates. To reduce any risk to your savings account, this email address should be used only by you.
You can view any of your Principality savings or mortgage accounts using our online service, Your Account.
If you register for Your Account, you should:
- Keep any login and account details safe
- Avoid using links in emails and type www.principality.co.uk/your-account into your web browser
- Tell us as soon as possible if you believe your account is at risk e.g. your login details have been used without your permission
- Never ask for your login details
- Stop your account from being used if we reasonably think it’s at risk
- Tell you before doing this unless we can’t for legal reasons
Find out more about your security online. This includes guidance on using secure networks, passwords and phishing.