Tell us yours.
As proud sponsor of Principality Stadium we want to celebrate the team’s return to the home of Welsh rugby.
Tell us your standout stories from the stands, those memorable moments you will never forget. A panel of judges, including Wales’ top try scorer Shane Williams, will choose their favourites and personalise seats in the stadium with your story. You will also win tickets to a match of your choice at Principality Stadium once crowds are permitted.
Tell us your stand out story from the Principality Stadium stands for a chance to win.
Submit your most memorable moment from the stands below for your chance to win a personalised seat and tickets to a match of your choice at Principality Stadium.
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. This promotion is not open to the Promoter’s employees, Agency staff, or their immediate families. No purchase is necessary; entry is free.
- To enter you must provide us with a short story (no more than 500 words) detailing your stand out stories and memorable moments from the stands at Principality Stadium by: completing a web form with your full name, postal and e-mail address, and telephone contact details and your story at www.principality.co.uk/everyseat ;
- The Prize: Each Winner will win a set of 4 tickets for a rugby match of their choice played at the Principality Stadium from such time as when local or national government legislation or guidance permits spectators to attend live rugby matches played at the Principality Stadium and for a period of 12 months thereafter. Each Winner will also win an edited version* of their story which will be placed on a sticker on a seat (“the Seat”) in one of the blocks at the Principality Stadium and a plaque (“the Plaque”) which will be engraved with their name and the edited version of their story and placed within the Principality Stadium. There will be 10 Winners and 10 sets of tickets and 10 Seats and 10 Plaques. The Prize does not include ownership of the Seat, the sticker or the Plaque. The Seat (including the sticker) and the Plaque will remain at the Principality Stadium for up to 12 months from the date that it is engraved and will remain the property of the Principality Stadium and WRU. At the end of the 12-month period, the Seat (including the sticker) and the Plaque will become the property of the Promoter. The Prize does not include the right for the Winners to sit on the Seats at any events at the Principality Stadium or to be able to view the Plaque.
- Only one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries will count as one (1) entry. Entries made on behalf of another person and/or joint submissions will not be accepted.
- This promotion is open from 12:00 pm 05 February 2021 until midnight on 28 February 2021. Entries submitted after this time will not be accepted. This will be based on GMT.
- The Winners will be chosen from all eligible entries by the Promoter’s panel of three Judges (appointed by the Promoter) on 04 March 2021.
- The Winners will be contacted using the contact details provided on their web form. It is each entrant’s responsibility to ensure these details are entered correctly. The Promoter reserves the right to request identification from the Winners to confirm that they are over 18 and that they are eligible to enter this promotion.
- Each Winner will have 48 hours from the date of the Promoter’s notification to accept the Prize. If there is no such acceptance, the Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries for this promotion. The same terms and conditions will apply to such alternative Winners as applied to the original Winners, save that the Promoter may apply a shorter acceptance period.
- Receiving the prize: Once accepted, the Promoter will arrange for its Copy Writing Agency to contact the Winners to discuss their story and to edit the story into a version and format which can be produced on a sticker on the Seat and engraved on to the Plaque *. Tickets will be organised directly between the Promoter and the Winner.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the Winners are unable to use their tickets to attend a match at the Principality Stadium, or if there are no matches played at the Principality Stadium within the 12-month period, or if the match for which the Winner has requested tickets is cancelled or postponed, or spectators are no longer permitted due to changes to English or Welsh or local Government legislation or guidelines, or if the Winner is unable to travel to attend the match. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for tickets, which are lost, damaged, or unable to be delivered. The tickets will not include the Seat or access to view the Plaque.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the Winner is unable to access the Principality Stadium to view the Seat or the Plaque. The Prize does not include the automatic right for the Winner to sit on the Seat at any events hosted at the Principality Stadium or to view the Plaque. If the Winner wishes to sit on the Seat, the Winner will need to reserve and pay for event tickets at the Principality Stadium in the usual way.
- The Winners cannot sell, pass on, or donate for fundraising or other purposes, their Prize to anyone else under any circumstances.
- The Prize must be accepted as offered. No cash or other alternative is available.
- Except where prevented by law, the Winners’ surnames and counties may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Principality ‘Every Seat’ Promotion 2021 at the address below. All entrants agree that their name and county may be so disclosed. Entrants shall inform us if they object to such disclosure.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) with a Prize(s) of comparable value if necessary.
- All entrants agree that:
- They own the copyright to their entry as its author. The entry must be their own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third party materials and/or content that they do not have permission to use, must not include any trademarks and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive or in breach of any applicable law or regulation. If the Promoter has reason to believe the entry is not the entrant's own work or otherwise breaches these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may not consider it and may eliminate or disqualify it; and
- in consideration of providing their entry, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature any or all of the submitted content, which may be used by the Promoter’s Copy Writing Agency to create the wording for the sticker on the Seat and the wording for the Plaque, in any of our publications, our websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this promotion.
- By entering this promotion, you will be accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter may wish to feature entrants (including their names and photographs) and their entries in reasonable publicity/promotional activity including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The Promoter’s Copy Writing Agency will need to contact the Winners to discuss their stories and the Promoter and or its agents will need to contact the Winners to arrange delivery of their tickets. The Winner’s name will also be engraved on the Plaque and will appear on the sticker on the Seat at the Principality Stadium. By entering, all entrants agree to this.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales, and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Principality Building Society, PO Box 89, Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 1UA. Principality Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority, reference number 155998.
Your stories from the stands
If you're in need of some inspiration, watch the videos to hear some of the stories fans and players have already shared.