Join us at the Annual General Meeting
Join us at our AGM in Cardiff or vote online and make your voice heard.
As a mutual building society, we're owned by our Members, which is why each year we ask our eligible Members to take part in our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and vote on key decisions for the Society, such as who makes up our Board of Directors. As a Member owned organisation, it's important to us that as many of our eligible Members as possible take the opportunity to vote. If you are eligible to vote you'll receive an AGM information pack by post or email from the week commencing 4th March 2019. Your pack will give you all the details you need to use your vote, whether that's at the meeting, by post or online. If you're voting online, you'll need to use your two unique security codes in your AGM information pack. You have until midnight 9th April 2019 to make your vote count, unless you intend to vote on the day at the meeting.
Coming to the meeting?
If you are travelling by train, the nearest station to City Hall is Cardiff Queen Street which is a 10 minute walk. If you are travelling by car there is on street meter parking around the venue but please bear in mind this does get very busy. There are also pay and display car parks near the castle and the nearest multi storey car parks are Greyfriars Road and Dumfries Place.
Vote Online Make sure your voice is heard
Attending the AGM
- 11am, 12 April 2019. Registration starts at 10am
- City Hall, Cathays Park, Cardiff, CF10 3ND
About the AGM
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £9 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
Principality. Where home matters.