60% LTV Holiday Let Discount Mortgage
- You need a mortgage for an investment property to let out
- Your rate will be a discount on our SVR
- You're are able to borrow up to 60% of the value or purchase price of your property (LTV)
- You're able to borrow up to a maximum of £750,000
- No product fee and mortgage commitment fee
- No valuation fee
- Legal fees paid for remortgages
Ways to apply
IF YOU FAIL TO KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE A 'RECEIVER OF RENT' MAY BE APPOINTED AND/OR YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED
A mortgage of £195,611 payable over 20 years initially on a variable rate for 2 years at 1.80% and then on our standard variable rate of 5.05% (variable) for the remaining 18 years would require 24 monthly payments of £293.42 and 216 monthly payments of £823.20. The total amount payable would be £380,649.28 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£185,038.28) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.7% APRC representative.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.