60% LTV Buy To Let Fixed Rate Mortgage
- You need a mortgage for an investment property to let out
- You'll know exactly what your payments are each month
- You have the certainty of a fixed interest rate
- You're able to borrow up to 60% of the value or purchase price of your property (LTV)
- You're able to borrow up to a maximum of £500,000
Ways to apply
IF YOU FAIL TO KEEP UP WITH PAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE A 'RECEIVER OF RENT' MAY BE APPOINTED AND/OR YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED
A mortgage of £85,965 payable over 17 years initially on a fixed rate for 2 years at 2.10% and then on our standard variable rate of 5.05% (variable) for the remaining 15 years would require 24 monthly payments of £150.44 and 180 monthly payments of £361.77. The total amount payable would be £154,879.16 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£68,914.16) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.7% APRC representative.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.