75% Discount Mortgage
- Your rate will be a discount on our SVR (Standard Variable Rate)
- You're able to borrow up to 75% of the value or purchase price of your property (LTV)
- You're able to borrow up to a maximum of £650,000
- No product fee
- No valuation fee
- Legal fees paid for remortgages
Ways to apply
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
- Typical example
- Important information
- Fees & charges
- Other services
3.20% off SVR until 31/10/2021
The overall cost for comparison
Our current Standard Variable Rate (SVR)
Maximum Loan to Value (LTV)
|Mortgage Commitment Fee||£0|
|Early Repayment Charge||Please click on the Fees & Charges tab for details.|
- This mortgage is available for owner-occupied residential properties in England or Wales.
- This mortgage is a limited offer and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Discount mortgage rates are variable. If our standard variable rate increases or decreases, the discounted rate you pay will increase or decrease accordingly. However, the discounted rate will never fall below 1.85%.
There is no drawdown facility with this product.
There is no payment holiday facility with this product.
There is an overpayment facility with this product.
There is no underpayment facility with this product.
There is no borrow back facility with this product.
Fee, charges and incentives
The Principality Building Society will bear the cost of a Standard Report and Standard Valuation for Mortgage Purposes Only.
If you are re-mortgaging, we will pay the legal fees incurred in securing your new mortgage if you use our solicitors, though they will act for us only. If you would like our solicitors to advise you or carry out additional work, they may do so at your cost, if they agree. If there is additional work involved, our solicitors may be unable to secure your new mortgage. In this instance, you will need to appoint your own solicitor and pay their fees in full. You may always use your own solicitor at your cost, subject to our approval. You must pay all legal fees if purchasing a property.
Mortgage Commitment Fee
There is no Mortgage Commitment Fee.
Early Repayment Charges
You will incur an early repayment charge of 1% of the amount repaid if you repay the loan in full on or before 31/10/2021.
There is no cashback facility with this product.
A mortgage of £120,000 payable over 12 years initially on a variable rate for 2 years at 1.35% and then on our standard variable rate of 5.05% (variable) for the remaining 10 years would require 24 monthly payments of £135.00 and 120 monthly payments of £505.00. The total amount payable would be £184,025.00 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£64,025.00) and a product fee (£0.00) and valuation fee (£0.00). The overall cost for comparison is 4.4% APRC representative.
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 150 years experience
- Taking care of over £10 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.