Switching your mortgage deal Online
Switching your mortgage deal online
If your fixed or discounted mortgage deal with us is ending within 3 months, you can now look for a new deal. This is easy and simple with our online rate switch and will only take 10 minutes to complete.
How do you change your deal online?
Login to our online rate switch platform with your your mortgage account number, date of birth and sort code of the account you pay your mortgage from.
Have a look at the mortgage deals available to you and compare the monthly payments.
If you are happy not to receive advice, you can select the deal you want.
Click here for more information on advised and non-advised.
Confirm your selection and we will sort the rest! It's as easy as that!
Are you eligible to switch?
- Within the last 3 months of your current deal
- You are currently on our SVR
- You have more than £5,000 left to pay on your mortgage??
- Your mortgage has more than two years left to run??
What do I need to switch online?
- Your mortgage account number. You can find this on your mortgage statement or any letter from us about your mortgage.
- Your date of birth
- The sort code of the bank account which you pay your mortgage from. You'll find this on the debit card or any statement regarding this account.
Why stay with Principality?
- 6th largest UK building society
- A mutual building society, owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members
- Over 160 years experience
- Taking care of over £11 billion of our customers' assets
- Members can access a Member Rewards page featuring competitions, discounts and more.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE